Whether your business has a product or service oriented model, they are dependent on suppliers and supplier management being an important part of any strategic plan. A lot of business owners do seem to get this perspective the wrong way round. If you find a good supplier treat them as you would your customers as they are essential to your businesses efficiency and growth.
Changing supplier and renewing contracts can be time consuming and sometimes a stressful process. It seems that in today’s world there are no benefits to remain a long term valued customer. Optimise Management work very closely with and negotiate with suppliers to make sure you maintain competitive prices in the market place as well as receiving a smooth transition into your new contracts.
In sectors such as energy and telecoms it has become widely recognised that these areas don’t have the best reputation for their customer service, especially when having to deal with large brand name companies. Unfortunately we cannot improve their customer service, however, we can resolve issues on your behalf. Optimise Management’s back office team have been dealing with these types of companies for over a decade, gaining valuable contacts and building strong relationships with their account managers along the way. This means our clients have access to competitive prices and we can resolve any issues that may arise quickly and usually without taking any extra time out of your working day!
Why Work With Us:
- No Longer have to search for valuable suppliers to fulfil your business needs.
- No Longer need to keep on top of your renewal dates.
- No Longer have to deal with call centres.
- Significantly reduce your ordering process.
- In most cases we will be able to quote for you on your behalf.
- We are a FREE service to our customers as we work on an introducer basis with our suppliers.
- We are a no obligation service, it is your choice to use our suppliers or not.
If you would like to find out any more information regarding our suppliers and how we can benefit your benefit, please contact us.